Which is the RIGHT KIT for you? The answer depends on your goals. There is no "One Size Fits All" kit as other sellers would like you to believe! There are several choices below. Read the description on the left below, then click the SECURE Google BUY NOW button on the right to get the exact Kit that fits your unique needs, goals and business plan. One thing is FOR CERTAIN: you are SMART to ORDER QUICKLY NOW, as you will be grandfathered against further changes in the new year!
Do you want a home based FFL to protect your collection? Do you want a warehouse based FFL to sell exclusively on the web? Do you want a store based FFL with hours by appointment? All these are still easily doable, but you NOW NEED the RIGHT credentials to make it happen! Read the descriptions below, make the right choice with the buy now link on the right, email us if you have any questions, and DON'T WORRY, you can always change, add to, upgrade or modify your choice at any time. EVERY choice includes ALL FFL info, material and types, including gunsmithing, home, office, warehouse, store, web, etc.! If you want MORE details on the COMBINED Kits about Gunsmithing, Firearms Instructor, Reloading, Collecting, etc. the LINKS section has links to the full course descriptions.
The Standalone Platinum Kit on the right is for traditional Store based FFLs or Home based FFLs with full retail hours and zoned for retail with no restrictive covenants. This web-based kit has ALL the info you need for a successful application and compares to the $59 or more "Gold" kit of other sellers. See the other options below (this kit is included with them for $10) before deciding which is the right choice for you. You MUST add Gunsmithing for a Home or web FFL with hours by appointment!
The Gunsmith Kit on the right is for applicants who want HOME based FFLs with hours by appointment (best!) or store, gunsmith, home shop and other home and web based businesses. Includes your PSU Master Gunsmith Certificate as well as the complete Platinum Home, Web, Gunsmith, Office, and Store Kits. New ATF rules require your GUNSMITHING Certificate in order to obtain or renew hours by appointment or a home-based or abbreviated hours store or WEB FFL.
The Instructor Kit on the right is for those who want office based, home warehouse, web, warehouse or Home FFLs, but do not qualify due to RC's or Zoning. ATF gives CERTIFIED FIREARMS INSTRUCTORS a pass with office and classroom based FFLs. Includes your PSU accredited FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR credentials and allows inexpensive OFFICE FFLs, saving huge retail zoned rentals. BUILD your Instructor business into a range, classroom and more!
The Reloader Kit on the right is for those who want to protect their ammunition stockpile, sell and reload ammo, and open a shop-based FFL business at home for LE, military snipers, big game hunting, local hunters, etc. ATF allows custom gunsmithing and reloading for home based FFLs, but see the bottom choice below if you want high volume manufacturing rather than just light reloading. This is a GREAT option for those already doing reloading and handloading.
The Collector Kit on the right is for those who primarily want their FFL to protect and grandfather their collection against new bans, to buy wholesale, to have guns shipped directly to their homes, and to earn rather than pay transfer fees on guns they win at auction or buy at gun shows. NEW LAWS make collectors liable if they buy or sell without a background check, and this kit, which includes home and gunsmithing, also permits FBI NICS checks.
The Manufacturer FFL Kit on the right is for those that want Classes 2, 3, 6, 7 etc. to sell and make machine guns, silencers and other NFA weapons, or who want to make or modify firearms. NEW ATF rules even require those doing Duracoating or installing stocks to be manufacturers IF done for resale rather than repair or individual gunsmith clients! This advanced Kit includes BOTH reloading and gunsmithing, which are both required under the new regs.
The PSU Success Mega Pack on the rightincludes all 4 categories of FFL licensure online kits, your Master Gunsmith course and certification, your Certified Gunsmith Reloader Certificate, PLUS your Firearms Instructor Course and Credentials. Ideal for those wired for success, including starting or expanding their own range, major manufacturing or reloading, and gunsmithing/ web-based FFL businesses. Supports ALL types of home, warehouse, shop, manufacturing, NFA and other structures. A $500+ value for $349 including texts, shipping, DVDs, etc.! THIS PACKAGE also is ideal for those starting their own training and classrooms, including web based training programs. Help others get legal and get THEIR licensing too!
Click HERE for info on how your credentials can result in immediate new monthly income compared to other programs...
OUR NUMBER ONE QUESTION: "HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE TO GET GRANDFATHERED BEFORE THE NEW BANS KICK IN?" ANSWER: DC IS ALREADY GOING AFTER RELOADING SUPPLIES, BRASS, AMMO, "BORDER ASSAULT" WEAPONS, ONLINE GUN AUCTIONS, AND FEDERAL EMPLOYEE'S/ MILITARY PRIVATELY HELD FIREARMS. DIANNE FEINSTEIN HAS SAID THAT DC WAS "BIDING IT'S TIME" FOR 2013 SO THAT 52 BLUE DOG DEMOCRATS DON'T LOSE THEIR SEATS AS UNDER CLINTON, AND THEN "WE WILL AGGRESSIVELY PURSUE WHAT WE'VE WANTED ALL ALONG-- PERMANENT BANS ON MANY CLASSES OF WEAPONS, NATIONAL REGISTRATION, AND A NATIONAL NO CARRY LAW..."
1. Your online Platinum access password gives you the most up to date ATF information you can get anywhere, as it is updated at least weekly and usually daily. Other kits are printed with very old, misleading and inaccurate information, that gets applicants consistently denied. Our applicants are 100% successful following the online instructions, and we have hundreds of new FFLs faxed to us each week (we offer the ONLY 100% success guarantee). We get dozens of complaints weekly about other kits, and how useless they are with what’s presently going on in DC. Our morebans.org site has been written up in every pro gun venue in the U.S. as on top of what’s really going down with DC and ATF.
2. Ours is the only kit offered by a major distributor. Our “win” is successful new dealers in our network, not 10 bucks for a kit! We have thousands of dealers buying very rare allocated items wholesale every day, so your successful application is the real win for both of us. Every day, we set up a partnership that literally makes the new dealer wealthy. We have significant resources for those who demonstrate loyalty, and we return that attitude.
3. Other non web kits without the newest links contain forms that are out of date and now illegal, and a guaranteed DENIAL. Under new ATF policy, each applicant must request information in a certain format, and you get the links immediately with your FFL kit.
4. ATF has congratulated hundreds of our applicants for the site visit prep they got from the store, home and web/gunsmithing links on the Platinum site. Please carefully read the home and store info, as policy is changing daily, and hearkening back to the old Bill Clinton days more and more, when over 30,000 home and abbreviated hours store dealers were shut down.
5. New GUNSMITHING, FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR and RELOADING/ MANUFACTURING rules are putting thousands of home-based web based, and office-based home warehouse and warehouse only dealers at risk due to the new ATF gunsmithing policy on hours by appointment and the new firearms instructor rules on office or classroom based FFLs. NO other kit even knows about this, let alone offers a solution. In partnership with PSU, we are offering both applicants and current home, office or warehouse based dealers (or stores with abbreviated or weekend hours) a way to stay in business—for only $99, compared to over $5,000 for the next biggest accredited gunsmith or firearms instructor certifications. And those other schools aren’t even aware of the FFL situation! Check out our info in SHOTGUN NEWS every issue: our mission is to SAVE dealers, SAVE collections, and PRESERVE our 2nd Amendment Rights in the face of Draconian new bans and CURRENT efforts to shut down many old license structures. We WILL stand with you and WILL be faithful to our mutual commitment to preserve our rights. Semper Fi!
ATTENTION GUNSMITHS: THE NEW 15-1 REGS NOW REQUIRE AN FFL EVEN FOR MINOR REQUESTED ALTERATIONS BY SINGLE CUSTOMERS. THIS BREAKS A 50 YEAR TRADITION, AND MAKES YOUR FFL A MUST!