We have thousands of bladesmith and knife selling grads that ask us about the FFL. When you join the ETI network as a bladesmith grad or knife seller, we encourage you to be deep enough with your line to make a great living, even if your focus is on custom knives. This means offering other knives, including switchblades, military, law enforcement, etc. As the largest distributor in the world of LE and Military knives, ETI opens new vistas to both gun and knife sellers in the field of knife sales.
Every ETI FFL and network dealer, as well as PSU bladesmith grads, gets free access to over 100 knife auction and sales sites, each getting a minimum of 35,000 hits a day. These include KnifePort, BladeArtists, Ecommerce stores, trade references, accounts at all the other major wholesalers and distributors, etc. This allows you to make a great living selling ancillary products that you can buy wholesale while growing your custom knife business, and also gives you access to wholesale gunsmithing, bladesmithing, reloading and other parts, tools, blanks and equipment as you grow your more custom business. Why be a starving artist when so many other doors in LE and Mil are now open?
Do you need your FFL as a bladesmith or knife seller? The answer: it depends. If you only want to do custom knives and smaller production blades, you probably don't. But if you want to augment your business with military, LE, switchblades, tacticals and others, you do. The new Democrats in DC are after knives as much as guns, and there are many new proposals at both State and Federal level about interstate shipping of knives. The FFL can be extra protection, but also is extra paperwork. Our current FFL's are making a fortune with the new bans. It really depends on your mission, plan, focus and strategy! In any case, DO get into more lines than just your custom lines, and let ETI help!
Click HERE for info on how your credentials can result in immediate new monthly income compared to other programs...
1. Your online Platinum access password gives you the most up to date ATF information you can get anywhere, as it is updated at least weekly and usually daily. Other kits are printed with very old, misleading and inaccurate information, that gets applicants consistently denied. Our applicants are 100% successful following the online instructions, and we have hundreds of new FFLs faxed to us each week (we offer the ONLY 100% success guarantee). We get dozens of complaints weekly about other kits, and how useless they are with what’s presently going on in DC. Our morebans.org site has been written up in every pro gun venue in the U.S. as on top of what’s really going down with DC and ATF.
2. Ours is the only kit offered by a major distributor. Our “win” is successful new dealers in our network, not 10 bucks for a kit! We have thousands of dealers buying very rare allocated items wholesale every day, so your successful application is the real win for both of us. Every day, we set up a partnership that literally makes the new dealer wealthy. We have significant resources for those who demonstrate loyalty, and we return that attitude.
3. Other non web kits without the newest links contain forms that are out of date and now illegal, and a guaranteed DENIAL. Under new ATF policy, each applicant must request information in a certain format, and you get the links immediately with your FFL kit.
4. ATF has congratulated hundreds of our applicants for the site visit prep they got from the store, home and web/gunsmithing links on the Platinum site. Please carefully read the home and store info, as policy is changing daily, and hearkening back to the old Bill Clinton days more and more, when over 30,000 home and abbreviated hours store dealers were shut down.
5. New GUNSMITHING, FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR and RELOADING/ MANUFACTURING rules are putting thousands of home-based web based, and office-based home warehouse and warehouse only dealers at risk due to the new ATF gunsmithing policy on hours by appointment and the new firearms instructor rules on office or classroom based FFLs. NO other kit even knows about this, let alone offers a solution. In partnership with PSU, we are offering both applicants and current home, office or warehouse based dealers (or stores with abbreviated or weekend hours) a way to stay in business—for only $99, compared to over $5,000 for the next biggest accredited gunsmith or firearms instructor certifications. And those other schools aren’t even aware of the FFL situation! Check out our info in SHOTGUN NEWS every issue: our mission is to SAVE dealers, SAVE collections, and PRESERVE our 2nd Amendment Rights in the face of Draconian new bans and CURRENT efforts to shut down many old license structures. We WILL stand with you and WILL be faithful to our mutual commitment to preserve our rights. Semper Fi!
ATTENTION GUNSMITHS: THE NEW 15-1 REGS NOW REQUIRE AN FFL EVEN FOR MINOR REQUESTED ALTERATIONS BY SINGLE CUSTOMERS. THIS BREAKS A 50 YEAR TRADITION, AND MAKES YOUR FFL A MUST!